Automatic Mains Failure (AMF)
To automatically change-over of electric power from gen-set to the main and vice-versa.
- Battery charger with metering cabinet.
- High conductivity hard drawn tinned copper bars with colour coded fire retardant sleeves.
- G sheet steel, powder coated to RAL 7032 1.5/ 2mm thick. (Other specifications on request)
- AMF master control desk manufacturers diamond in the rough it in one a way
- It consistently monitors the action of the mains to give buffer from exaggerate and trim the menace of short-circuiting or burst in to flames accidents
- It includes a force charger, electronic trek boards, deadly blocks or distinct all locked up equipment