SUB SWITCHBOARD (SSB)
The central that control/protect electric appliances that connects electric power from MSB.
- Rated up to 1250ARated operating voltage upto 690V
- Type tested for 50kA/1 sec
- Ample cabling space for easy connections
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application
- Index of protection : IP 41 & IP 54
- Wall mounting or free standing to suit application
- Crimp type lugs available upon request.
- Insulated, barrier type utility metering compartments available.
- Non-tapered full horizontal bus. Continuous copper ground bar. Full neutral throughout, 200% neutral available.
- Tin plated copper conductor available for environments conducive to silver corrosion.
- Many options can be incorporated into the overall enclosure with switchboard disconnects, including contactors, lighting transformer, lighting panels, capacitor banks, time clocks, photo controls, control transformers, heaters, thermostats, lights, and receptacles..
- Manual and automatic transfer switches can be incorporated into the switchboard design.